Subject: Limit of 10 recipients? (fwd)
From: bruceb @ fatcity . com (Bruce Bergman)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 15:31:06 GMT
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

-> Recently mail sent to IDT subscribers has started to bounce with
-> the message "SORRY, TOO MANY RECIPIENTS (10 MAX)."

-> Since I sent that message, we've started getting bounces saying
-> that *20* is the maximum; I REALLY don't think this is the way to
-> handle this, although I can't even be sure that this is
-> intentional and not just a continuing misconfiguration at IDT: no
-> one replied to my earlier message.

And of course, you just KNOW that IDT would complain, bitch and moan
about how everyone else is against them if we all started putting that
in OUR mailers.

Sigh.  Either someone in the admin at IDT is clueless, or IDT isn't
interested in getting along with the rest of the net.community.

Maybe someone should remind IDT that this kind of action is why the
attacks on Panix started (and continue)...

Having a bad Friday. ;-)

bruce

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Limit of 10 recipients? (fwd)