Subject: Re: Quick anti-spam thought?
From: james @ sagarmatha . com (James C. Armstrong)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 18:03:17 -0700 (PDT)
To: dlj @ pobox . com (David Lloyd-Jones)
Cc: robg @ f-body . org, mjb @ spitfire . cs . utah . edu, list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

According to unnamed sources, David Lloyd-Jones is alleged to have written
=> Oh, sure: let's all just rush out and encourage the US Congress to think
=> they ought to be regulating the net!

Given how they handled junk-FAXes, I'm all for their applying some
rational laws to the problem.
--
James C. Armstrong, Jr.      | It's time to taste what you most fear
james @