From: Marko Hotti <mhotti @ lists . oulu . fi>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 20:27:48 +0300 (EET DST)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

On Tue, 24 Sep 1996, Adam Horwitz wrote:

> There is no list called spam-alerts, but just 'alerts' looks like what
> you meant.

Whoops! :-/ How stupid of me... Shouldn't be working when tired..

I have been informed of SPAM-L at PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM (Listserv) which is
devoted in discussion on spam prevention. The difference (as far as I see
it) between the two lists is that ALERTS at LISTS.OULU.FI focuses on
reports of bogus subscriptions etc.

--Marko

Marko Hotti  <mhotti @
 lists .
 oulu .
 fi>    WWW: http://www.lists.oulu.fi/~mhotti/
System Administrator                   Tel: +358 (0)40 552 8415 (work)
University of Oulu, FINLAND                 +358 (0)8  530 4268 (home)

Indexed By Date Previous: Re:Rampant paranoia