Subject: Re: spam from Smith Barney
From: meo @ schoneal . com (Miles O'Neal)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 00:01:08 -0500 (CDT)
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Jeff Wasilko said...

|Two of my mailing lists received this today. Anyone else?
|> If you wish to remove yurself from this list do not send an e-mail reply.
|> Our listserv is not equipped to handle subsciption requests.
|>
|> Please call 212-723-5373 and ask for Ward Marsh or fax us a note at
|> 212-723-8939.  Be sure to include your name, phone ,and email address along
|> with the words "unsubscribe munimail"

I suggest that as soon as this is verified, we
all call it and explain to them the error of
their ways.  If we meet the least resistance,
we should inform them we are notifying the
WSJ and NYT of their bloopers.

-Miles, the press can be your friend

Indexed By Date Previous: Possible Spamming Attempt?