Subject: Possible Spamming Attempt?
From: Kynn Bartlett <klb4 @ idyllmtn . com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 09:55:18 -0700
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com
Cc: khyri @ ayla . idyllmtn . com

This is either a possible attempt to subscribe to multiple mailing
lists at once, or a really, really, really botched legitimate
subscribe request.  Either way, I received it on a majordomo
bounce so thought I'd ask for your collective greater wisdom on
this one:

<pause>

Actually, looking at it in more detail as I was about to quote it,
this seems to be someone's threat -- buried back deep in the back
of this message.  It's certainly bizarre, though.  Any suggestions?
(Also note that none of the lists named below are hosted at Idyll
Mountain Internet, and IMI is not a company that engages in mailspam
anyway.)

>Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 00:16:23 -0700
>From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON>
>Subject: Returned mail: User unknown
>To: Majordomo-Owner
>
>The original message was received at Mon, 16 Sep 1996 00:13:46 -0700
>from daemon @
 localhost

>   ----- The following addresses had delivery problems -----
>goodnews2u @