Subject: Need List Host Recommendations
From: Jack Schnapper <jjflash @ digex . net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 12:07:46 -0400
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

I've been hosting a couple of lists on POBOX for awhile now but have found
them to be unresponsive, especially in a crisis that developed over the
last few days that has all but destroyed a new and very heavily subscribed
list.

Therefore, I am seeking recommendations for list host providers to which I
can move my lists without going broke ;-)  I'd prefer finding one that
charges a flat rate.  Majordomo is what I've been using, but I think I
might like to try Listserv (either one is fine right now though).

I'd really appreciate any recommendations anyone can send me ASAP as I am
in a "meltdown" situation with one of my lists.

Thanks,
Jack Schnapper
jjflash @
 digex .
 net
jjflash @
 kajor .
 com

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Any advice?