Subject: Re: Subject Titles
From: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs @ hpc . uh . edu>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 1996 19:38:55 -0500
To: juliem @ calfac . org
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

 calfac .
 org> writes:

JM> Could someone advise me what we can do to the message before forwarding
JM> it to the entire list so it will arrive with a Subject in the Header?

The answer depends heavily on just which list management software you're
using.  Without knowing that, your question is basically impossible to
answer.

You should probably ask the mailing list that exists for users of the
software you're running.  For example, Majordomo users should ask
Majordomo-specific questions of majordomo-users @
 greatcircle .
 com .

List-managers is specifically for software-independent list management
issues.
--
      Jason L. Tibbitts III - tibbs @
 uh .