Subject: Re: raphael @ harborside . com
From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn @ idyllmtn . com>
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 1996 10:29:32 -0700
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

At 01:35 AM 9/8/96 -0400, Brad Knowles wrote:
>	It is not on-topic for my list.  He has no Palladium or
>Palladium-FRPG related PBeM lists, and has clearly demonstrated that
>he has negative interest in being a contributing member to the
>community we've built.  He sees all the RPG lists in the world as his
>private list of addresses he can advertise through, without cost to
>him (we've done all the hard work).  He is a leech, and must be
>treated as such.

Okay, your position makes more sense to me now.

(I feel second-rate, though!  He didn't spam -my- RPG list! *grin*)

>	I have since gotten confirmation from the administrator(s) of his
>site that they now understand why I feel so strongly on this subject,
>and agree with me.  Of course, they could just be saying whatever it
>takes to get me off their back, but that is what they said.

Yeah, sometimes I wonder if people are just telling me things to shut
me up when I start yelling.  I've had to start yelling on at least a
few occasions lately in my role as HWG mailing list manager.

--
  /\      /\  /\      /\          Kynn Bartlett / kynn @
 idyllmtn .

Indexed By Date Previous: Blocking Domains