Subject: Re: raphael @ harborside . com
From: Brad Knowles <brad @ his . com>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 1996 01:35:50 -0400
To: Kynn Bartlett <kynn @ idyllmtn . com>
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

At 12:20 PM -0400 9/2/1996, Kynn Bartlett wrote:

>Brad, apart from the fact that it would have been polite if he'd
>mailed owner-<rpg-lists> first, why's it necessarily junk mail?  It's
>a little rude, but from the message (which I quoted below), it seems
>like it would be semi-on-topic for your lists.

	It is not on-topic for my list.  He has no Palladium or
Palladium-FRPG related PBeM lists, and has clearly demonstrated that
he has negative interest in being a contributing member to the
community we've built.  He sees all the RPG lists in the world as his
private list of addresses he can advertise through, without cost to
him (we've done all the hard work).  He is a leech, and must be
treated as such.

	I have since gotten confirmation from the administrator(s) of his
site that they now understand why I feel so strongly on this subject,
and agree with me.  Of course, they could just be saying whatever it
takes to get me off their back, but that is what they said.

--
Brad Knowles,                                  MIME/PGP: brad @
 his .