Subject: Re: Judge orders online service to stop blocking 'junk' mail
From: meo @ schoneal . com (Miles O'Neal)
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 1996 01:54:35 -0500 (CDT)
To: fwaid @ sara . zia . com (Fred M. Waid)
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Fred,

Thanks for the heads-up.

|"We feel that America Online has violated the civil rights of their =
|members and has violated our rights to send e-mail through the Internet, =
|which AOL does not own," he said.

Gosh, my faith in the Humanus Corporatus is
rekindled.  It's nice to know this guy had
nothing in mind bnut the civil rights of the
AOL subscribers when he sent the email.

Weasel.  Weasel.  Weasel.  Weasel.
        That's my opinion.
Weasel.  Weasel.  Weasel.  Weasel.

-Miles

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Illegitimate information...