Subject: Re: Illegitimate information posting! beware! Abuse may follow!
From: bill @ celestial . com (Bill Campbell)
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 08:34:40 -0700 (PDT)
To: meo @ schoneal . com
Cc: arielle @ taronga . com, List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

>OK, but unless I misunderstood something, it was
>unintentional "abuse", and it was stopped when
>the complaints came in, and they committed to fix
>those problems before even considering restarting.
>Right?

I think I've heard this before regarding FBI files or something like
that haven't I.  It doesn't pass the laugh-test.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill @
 Celestial .

The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common.
Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts
to fit their views ... which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to
be one of the facts that needs altering.
                -- Doctor Who, "Face of Evil"

From: meo @ schoneal . com (Miles O'Neal)
Next: "Stupid, stupid minds!" (was: Re: PAML mail)
From: tsarna @ endicor . com (Ty Sarna)
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: Illegitimate information posting! beware! Abuse may follow!
From: meo @ schoneal . com (Miles O'Neal)
Next: Re: Illegitimate information posting! beware! Abuse may follow!
From: Brad Knowles <brad @ his . com>