Subject: Illegitimate information posting! beware! Abuse may follow!
From: meo @ schoneal . com (Miles O'Neal)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 23:41:00 -0500 (CDT)
To: jmb @ FRB . GOV (Jonathan M. Bresler)
Cc: sullivan @ fa . disney . com, List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Jonathan M. Bresler said...

|>Apples and oranges, funny guy.  The original thread started by people
|>complaining about someone gathering list information.  Nothing had been
|>done with the list information, it was just being gathered.  I've never
|
|	gathering information only.....not going to use it??

The point is that until they have *abused* the
information, they have done nothing wrong.  They
can even *use* the information without *abusing*
it.

Hey, I've been known to use information myself
on occasion.  Some of you should be more careful -
hanging out on a list like this, you might actually
*gather information*.

The horror!

-Miles

8^P