Subject: Signature Line Policies??
From: alancz @ ix . netcom . com (Alan Czarnek)
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 19:21:45 -0700
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Hi,

I have a couple of people on my list who seem to post mainly to
advertise things in their sig line..... most messages from them
look something like this....

>From Joe Shmoe.......
-------------------------------------
Yes, Sandy, I agree with your comment!

Joe

-----------

ATTENTION!!!

Visit Joe's Internet Spamarama!!!

All the spam you need in one convenient location!
Come visit us at http:/www.spam.com/spam/spam/galore.html

Check out our daily specials and new items...

Blah Blah Blah........

In other words their commercial sig line is far longer than
any message that they ever post.  Do any of you list managers
have any workable policies to deal with this problem????

Thanks,

Alan Cz

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Is the lists command legit