Subject: New to managing.
From: moonstruck @ juno . com (Kris Clark)
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 19:29:27 EST
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Hi all,

        I'm interested in starting a mailing list, but am having a little
trouble finding out where to begin. I've done a few searches with
webcrawker but haven't come up with anything that pointed me in the
right direction.

        Can someone help me out? I have Windows 3.1, but am under the
impression that one needs software such as UNIX, or Solaris -- is this
correct? What about OS/2, is there anything out there that will run
under it? (I have OS/2 Warp.)

         I'd appreciate any help anyone may be able to give me about
getting past this little confusing first step. :> (I've been very
successful in teaching myself HTML, but for some reason I just can't
figure this one out.)

Thanks so much!

Kris

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Is the lists command legit