Subject: Network outages?
From: Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer <info-labview-request @ pica . army . mil>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 96 9:41:59 EDT
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

I dunno if this is really the place to ask, but I have no idea where else to
turn.

Has anyone seen signs of connectivity problems between the mainland US and
Europe? I have lots (like nearly 200) of outgoing mail queued, most for
delivery to Sweden, France, etc, most since Thursday morning (29th Aug).

Traceroute runs to those sites I can still get DNS info for times out at an
IP address with an SOA pointing to Sprint (icp.net). I can't find any
network info on their WWW site.

Ideas?

                  Tom Coradeschi, Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer
                      <info-labview-request @
 pica .
 army .
 mil>
          http://k-whiner.pica.army.mil/info-labview/info-labview.html

Indexed By Date Previous: FWD> spamorama