From: "E. ALLEN SMITH" <EALLENSMITH @ mbcl . rutgers . edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1996 17:15 EDT
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

	Yet another thing to worry about.... I suspect that moderated lists
are particularly vulnerable to such suits. The setup I'm working on is
forwarding all unaccepted mail to another list, so that I'm just determining
where it goes, not whether it goes out at all.
	-Allen

From:	IN%"ncognito @
 gate .
 net" 29-AUG-1996 14:01:40.48