Subject: Re: Spam Alert! ==Solve your Financial Problems== - $$$.zip (0/1)
From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn @ idyllmtn . com>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 1996 08:40:41 -0700
To: "Mark E. Taylor" <mtaylor @ interramp . com>
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

At 11:13 PM 9/1/96 -0700, Mark E. Taylor wrote:
>Has anyone gotten any mail from this person?

Hi, Mark, I haven't gotten any, but you might want to, next time you have
something to forward, change the subject line.  I saw it as:

From:    "Mark E. Taylor" <mtaylor @
 interramp .
 com>
Subject: ==Solve your Financial Problems== - $$$.zip (0/1)

...and I was about to delete it -- since it looked like spam -- until I
decided that I hadn't reported enough spammers lately and was about to send
a copy on to your postmaster!

I wonder how many other people deleted it unread because it looked just
like a spam. :)

--
  /\      /\  /\      /\          Kynn Bartlett / kynn @
 idyllmtn .

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Is the lists command legit?