Subject: Re: PAML mail
From: "Mark E. Taylor" <mtaylor @ interramp . com>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 1996 18:05:38 -0700
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

>At 10:15 AM -0400 8/29/1996, Michael Nolan wrote:
>
>>I recently had someone on AOL subscribe to my two (closed) lists, post a
>>note about a list he was trying to start, at best tangentially related to
>>the subject of my two lists, (two college sports teams) then unsubscribe,
>>all in the same day.  I'd call that hostile activity.

I run two (closed) mailing lists on fraud.  Both prohibit advertising.  I
had one guy sign on and post an ad for his mlm candy program (yes candy).
I booted him off right away and sent a complaint to his ip.  His ip has
been getting tons of complaints about this guys activity.

--
Mark Taylor
Editor

Find out about fraud schemes on the internet and elsewhere!  Subscribe to
 Silverquick .
 com:
join fraud-discuss

Find out about mlm frauds!  Subscribe to the FraudMLM-Discuss by sending a
message to Listmanager @
 Silverquick .
 com:
join fraudMLM-discuss

Get the news on internet frauds by subscribing to the Online Fraud
Newsletter. Send message to Majordomo @
 pobox .
 com:
subscribe online-fraud

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Help with Forgeries