Subject: Help with Forgeries
From: Jody Boyd <tcs @ earthlink . net>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 1996 20:49:22 -0400
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

We're getting attacked by someone that is forging their e-mail name to be
those that are valid for the list. We're pretty sure we know who it is and I
have tweaked SendMail to not allow messages from his domain. HOWEVER, this
is based on a FROM: filter.

I know it's been asked many times before, but if anyone has suggestions on
how to block e-mail based on the domain listed in the MSGID or path or with
sendmail, please let me know.

thanks

---
Please note new return address. The Earthlink account is subject to be
closed soon.

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: ==Solve your Financial Problems== - $$$.zip (0/1)