Subject: raphael @ harborside . com
From: Brad Knowles <brad @ his . com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 00:35:14 -0400
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Folks,

	This guy apparently just junkmailed a large number of
Role-Playing Game related mailing lists, including one I maintain.
He went so far as to subscribe just long enough to junkmail everyone,
and then unsubscribed.

	I don't presume to tell you how to run your lists, but I'd
recommend putting him on your "Persona Non Grata" list and making
sure that he doesn't manage to get himself subscribed to any list you
maintain, because he's probably not going to learn his lesson any
time soon.

	If you block all mail coming in from/going out to certain
domains, you may also want to consider adding this one to your list,
or at least notifying the postmaster at this site that you're going
to be specifically looking for problems coming out of their site and
will take swift and decisive action if you notice any.

		-Brad

--- begin forwarded text

Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 19:49:38 -0800
To: palladium-frpg @