Subject: Re: PAML mail
From: Brad Knowles <brad @ his . com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 00:05:51 -0400
To: nolan @ tssi . com, list-managers @ greatcircle . com

At 10:15 AM -0400 8/29/1996, Michael Nolan wrote:

>I recently had someone on AOL subscribe to my two (closed) lists, post a
>note about a list he was trying to start, at best tangentially related to
>the subject of my two lists, (two college sports teams) then unsubscribe,
>all in the same day.  I'd call that hostile activity.

	Forward a note regarding this behaviour to abuse @
 aol .
 com .
won't guarantee that they'll cancel the turkey's account, but they
should at least give him a good virtual spanking.

--
Brad Knowles,                                  MIME/PGP: brad @
 his .

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: net.id forged subscriptions