Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(January 1996)

Subject: Re: eagle.ais.net are at it again
From: PMDAtropos @ aol . com
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 1996 17:32:55 -0500
To: List-Managers @ greatcircle . com

In a message dated 96-01-28 16:23:31 EST, outings @
 netcom .
 com (Steve Outing)
writes:

>These addresses hit all my majordomo lists yesterday as a group, so I was
>suspicious, too. BTW, pammcgraw @
 aol .
 com is the legitimate address of Pam
>McGraw, head of public relations at AOL.

I can provide a list of addresses which would *not* normally be subscribing
to mailing lists, if people need them. I'd rather not post it here in case
our enterprising mailspammer happens to be subscribed to the list.

--David O'Donnell (atropos @
 aol .
 net, PMDAtropos @
 aol .
 com)

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: eagle.ais.net are at it again