Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(January 1996)

Subject: Majordomo File Retrieval Wuestion
From: Jack Schnapper <jjflash @ pobox . com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 1996 12:56:15 -0500
To: List Managers <list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

Is there a way (and if so, what is it) for a listmember to retrieve the
original welcome message that they received when they joined one of my
majordomo lists?  Also, is there a way that I can re-send this message to
all members from time-to-time?  The reason I am asking this is because I
regularly get messages from members of my lists asking to be removed or how
they can remove themselves.  Naturally, majordomo had sent this info to them
when they joined, but they either didn't read it or didn't keep it.

Thanks,
Jack
               jjflash @
 pobox .
       http://www.pobox.com/~jjflash
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
 If I am only for myself, what am I?
 If not now, when?"
                                   - Hillel

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Net Problems