Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(January 1996)

From: Mark Bernkopf <markb @ mail . erols . com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 1996 22:07:49 -0500
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Can anyone recommend an article or a book on publishing e-mail newsletters
-- including software and hardware options?  I am familiar with the names of
the listservers and the operating systems.  But if there was some article or
publication that put all the information in one place, that would be great.

There are tons of books on Web publishing, but I've not found a single one
on e-mail publishing.

Many thanks.
	Mark Bernkopf
	e-mail:    markb @