Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(January 1996)

Subject: RE: FREE 1 yr. magazine sub spam - again! :-I
From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse @ fmp . com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 11:38:27 -0600
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

>	OK, tomorrow I email the administrators at GWU, FREEPPP (this is
>not the first time they've been used as a portal) and SPRINTLINK, who is
>the ISP for FREEPPP.

It may or may not be relevant, but I received a personal spam today which
also bore a transmission header supplied by freeppp.com.  I'm appending the
headers from this below for the information of anyone who may be able to use
the information.

>From: rofli @
 ibm .
 net

International****************************

>       I HATE TO SELL, I HATE TO RECRUIT, I HATE MEETINGS AND 1 ON 1
>                                 PRESENTATIONS;
>
>But I found a way to get rich in NETWORK MARKETING
>and now I'm ready to reveal the simple secret to you:
>
>                             "DEAD DOCTORS DON'T LIE"
>
>This amazing audio tape is the best sponsoring tool I have ever seen.
>In my first month I sponsored 110 people and in 10 weeks my group
>grew to 749.  NO MEETINGS, NO 1 ON 1 PRESENTATIONS, NO RECRUITING
>PHONE CALLS, AND NO SELLING.  All I have done is mail the tape to
>people and let it do all of the work.
>blah, blah, blah, etc....

                                  (______)
Lindsay Haisley                     (oo)        "The bull
FMP Computer Services         /------\/            stops here!"
fmouse @
 fmp .
 com               / |    ||
Austin, Texas, USA          *  ||---||             * * * * * *
(512) 259-1190                 ~~   ~~         http://www.fmp.com

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: FREE 1 yr. magazine sub spam - again! :-I