Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(March 1995)

Subject: Re: Please read and heed
From: dattier @ wwa . com (David W. Tamkin)
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 1995 13:22:19 -0600 (CST)
To: gess @ knex . mind . org
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Gess Shankar wrote,

[quote from an arbitrarily selected previous post]

| This and a few other postings (perhaps all the postings) are being
| recirculated again and again. Perhaps some subscriber site is sending
| the mail back to the list?
|
| Or am I the only one seeing this phenomenon?

No, you're not; I saw anywhere from two to nine copies of about five
different posts to list-managers when I logged in early this afternoon.
However, your post and the one before it came only once each, so I think the
problem may be cured.  Then again, perhaps my hopefulness is premature.

If you see this one more than once, we'll know that the trouble persists.