Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(March 1995)

Subject: Subject: duplicated posts -- what causes them?
From: agoodloe @ best . com (Amy Goodloe)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 12:04:53 -0801
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

I've been on lists that went through duplication periods, where every post
came through twice, and now it's happening on one of my lists (all lists in
question are majordomo run).  What causes duplication and how does one fix
it? I've checked the headers of some duplicated messages to see if they're
coming to slightly diff. addresses, and that isn't it.

Any advice would be appreciated.

--Amy
agoodloe @
 best .

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Failed LISTSERV @ wsyd . com access? what happened from your end(fwd)
Next: Re: Subject: duplicated posts -- what causes them?
Next: Re: Subject: duplicated posts -- what causes them?
From: Keith Moore <moore @ cs . utk . edu>