Subject: Re: Firewall for ISP
From: "Craig I. Hagan" <hagan @ cih . com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 12:37:48 -0500 (EST)
To: firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

> We are installing a new ISP in South America.  I would like to hear your
> opinions about the best firewall for a ISP with a bandwidth 2 T1s.  We are
> already using PIX, but it has some weakness.

firewall this damn mail message.

-- craig

Craig I. Hagan     "It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to back it up"
hagan(at)cih.com        "True hackers don't die, their ttl expires"
  	"It takes a village to raise an idiot, but an idiot can raze a village"

	Stop the spread of spam, use a sendmail condom!
	     http://www.cih.com/~hagan/smtpd-hacks

                       In Bandwidth we trust