Subject: Virus Protection Software
From: Larry . Riley @ disclosure . com (Larry Riley)
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 13:16:37 -0500
To: firewalls @ Greatcircle . com

     I am working on a project to provide a virus protection solution for
     my company.  We are running both a Novell 3.12 and Windows 95/NT
     environment.  I am looking at Intel LANDesk Virus Protect 5.0 and
     McAfee.

     I was reading an article in LANTimes about LANDesk and they stated
     that it was a good product but the documentation was poor.  I would
     welcome any advice about these two products.

     Thanks

Indexed By Date Previous: RE:Subject: Router, firewall setup checklists ...