Subject: Re: freeware SSH for WIn95/NT
From: Tony Iannotti <tony @ fozzie . secapl . com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 08:19:31 -0500 (EST)
To: System Administrator <root @ ducky . texas . net>
Cc: Eric Kimminau <kimminau @ coast . net>, Firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM, firewalls-digest @ GreatCircle . COM

On Wed, 3 Dec 1997, System Administrator wrote:

> www.datafellows.com

That's not freeware. The download is a time-out version. (30 days, I
think.) Even the unix versions are not really officially freeware except
for non-commercial use. They are pretty liberal about what constitutes
commercial use, though. Internal company use sounds OK, but communicating
with outside partners is not. (we use it for secure admin only.)
Tony Iannotti      "Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"      CheckFree IS
tony @
 secapl .
 com                         -Juvenal        101 Hudson Street
201/332-2020                                        Jersey City, NJ 07302