Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(June 1997)

Subject: question about firewalls on NT
From: Mimi Herrmann <lothie @ tis . com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 12:35:02 -0400
To: firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

I have a sort of "poll" question:

If you're going to be installing a firewall, what would be your reasons for
buying an NT box and using that platform as opposed to any other?

My question is not assuming that one platform is better than another.  I
also don't want to hear any "religious war" type arguments for or against
NT or any other platform -- I'm just interested in knowing why NT might be
a preference.

Thanks,
--
Mimi Herrmann, aka Lothie
Gauntlet Internet Firewall Technical Support

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: RE: Redeploying Checkpoint-1 firewalls question (Restated)