Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(October 1996)

Subject: Re: TIS - Fwtk instalation in BSDI
From: Thutchens @ framatech . com
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 96 21:33:00 EST
To: firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM, Jadylson da Rocha Passos Bomfim <jadylson @ gb1-rio . rio . nutecnet . com . br>

Are you using the TIS Gauntlet or the firewall toolkit?  I didn't think TIS sold
the Gauntlet without installation support...

        Hi All,

        I`m  trying to intall the TIS - fwtk in BSDI. When i run Make, i
have the  following message:

bash# make
for a in lib auth smap smapd netacl plug-gw ftp-gw tn-gw rlogin-gw http-gw x-gw;
 do  ( cd $a; echo all: `pwd`; make all );  done
all: /fwtk/fwtk/lib
"Makefile", line 14: Need an operator
Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
*** Error code 1

Stop.

        Karanjit Siyan and Chris Hare, in Internet Firewalls and Network
Security (ISBN 1-56205-437-6) explain about this errors, but i can`t to
obtain success.

        May someone help me ??

        Thank you for your attention and kindness.

        Jadylson Bomfim
        Rio de Janeiro - Brasil

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Can fibre-optic be tapped???