Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(October 1996)

Subject: Spoofing sendmail
From: Paul Ferguson <pferguso @ cisco . com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 06:33:10 -0500
To: imennov @ juno . com
Cc: Firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM, dvv @ sprint . net

Dima is <dvv @
 sprint .
 net>.

For what its worth, spoofing sendmail is pretty trivial.

- paul

At 12:25 AM 10/29/96 EST, imennov @
 juno .

--
Paul Ferguson                                           ||        ||
Consulting Engineering                                  ||        ||

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Remote admin. on FW's