Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(October 1996)

Subject: Re: Firewall Configuration
From: sazah @ ibu . sj . nec . com (Sunny Azah)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 18:04:12 -0700 (PDT)
To: aaron @ hkpo . hongkong . ncr . com (Tong, Aaron)
Cc: firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

Configuration II has the higher security.

--
sa.

Sunny Azah - sazah @
 ibu .
 sj .
 nec .
 com

                            Internet Business Unit, Home of the PrivateNet
                            NEC Technologies, Inc.
                            110 Rio Robles San Jose, CA 95134
                            Tel:(408) 433-2161 FAX:(408) 433-1230

http://www.privatenet.nec.com

From: sazah @ ibu . sj . nec . com (Sunny Azah)
Next: Third Party ISP and firewall maintainers
From: Srinath Sarang <Srinath . Sarang @ saturn . sdsu . edu>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Firewall Configuration