Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(October 1996)

Subject: Re: Virus on Internet
From: iceman <iceman @ zeus . oanet . com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 23:08:46 -0600 (MDT)
To: Alejandro Motta <amotta @ ifi . unizh . ch>
Cc: Majordomo <firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM>

None that I know of. However, there are virus scanners made by Macaffe and
Viruscan that will scan for word macro virus, other viruses, and ftp file
transfers. Can be loaded on secure mail server sitting on a DMZ branch of
your network.

Nothing in the world is as powerful as an idea whose time has come.
- Famous poet