Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(October 1996)

Subject: Raptor for NT user wanted
From: bbrown @ allensysgroup . com (Bobby Brown )
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 07:14:33 -0400
To: "'Firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM'" <Firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM>

 I would like to have contact with other Raptor firewall users running
 on Windows NT for information sources and discussions.

 I am presently running 3.02 till new version is released.

 Contact me directly by e-mail (not the mail list)

 TIA,

 Bobby Brown

 Bobby Brown             Allen Systems Group, INC.
 750 11th Street South    FAX- 941-263-1952
 Naples, FL. 33940        BUS- 941-435-2299
 bbrown @
 allensysgroup .
 com
 http://www.allensysgroup.com