Subject: Re: public firewalls
From: cjolley @ iac . net
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 95 14:32:45 -0500
To: Tham Huei Hwan <Tham . Huei . Hwan @ bass . com . my>, firewalls <firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM>

One site is ftp.tis.com. The software is the Firewalls Toolkit. However
unless you are a Unix wizard or have ready access to one, I would recommend
that you look at the commercial offerings. Actually, let me correct myself
before the folks as TIS properly do so. The FWTK is NOT public domain
software. TIS retains the copyright however the software is available via
a no cost license.

On Fri, 29 Sep 1995, Tham Huei Hwan <Tham .
 Huei .
 Hwan @
 bass .
 com .
 my> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I have recently setup a Sun netra i server. Any body can tell me where can
>I download public domain firewalls software ?
>

>Thank You

**** cjolley @
 iac .
 net <Carl Jolley>