Subject: looking for security & firewall seminars or training.
From: Operator <root @ rara . kotel . co . kr>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 1995 16:38:58 +0900 (GMT+9:00)
To: firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

I am looking for the information of training courses or seminars ,
security or firewall related. If you know or have experiences and would
like to recommend, Please let me know . It will be really appreciated.
It must be long enough to take 2 - 3 weeks business trip and worth of
spending money.
Thank you in advance.
- kim.

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: segregation of duties