Subject: Morning Start Express routers
From: foxtrot @ xs4all . nl
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 1995 12:44:41 +0200
To: firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

My company is thinking about using Morning Start Express routers (packet
filters) in our firewall.

Does anyone has any experience with these routers???? Seems to me that they
are more vulnarable than, e.g., Cisco's because they are using a unix file
system in non-volatile memory and they are using the "usual" Unix config. files.

Does anyoune has some information about MS routers concerning security???

Is it safe to say that Morning Start routers must be treated as Unix servers???

We are only using it for letting throug mail, news and WWW to an application
gatway inside our network.

Please e-mail me directly....

------  Adriaan

Indexed By Date Previous: netlog