Subject: Well....
From: "Guaraldi, William" <willg @ Valinor . com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 1995 20:58:58 -0400
To: "'firewall'" <firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM>

I subscribed to this list with absolutely no knowledgte fo the interface between two TCP/IP networks and what should be in place at that point to provide security.  I appreciate the information that i have learned since subscribing to this list only three weeks ago.  The knowledge that i am coming away from this list with is enormous, and will take a while and a little experience to sort out.

So on that note, i am unsubscribing because i can't hanle the number of messages that come in every day.  As Brent Chapman said in his firewall seminar at MIT last week....  "High volume..."

I encourage all of you to visit the home page that i have built during this time period.

	http://www.valinor.com
	We are a Microsoft Service Provider specializing in Training and Network Consulting

Thanks again.

/will

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Comments on a hacked server/page