Subject: Re: External Client Access Policy
From: njb @ knoware . nl (Niels Bjergstrom)
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 1995 20:23:56 +0200
To: Sam Howard <Sam . Howard @ dataserv . com>
Cc: firewalls @ greatcircle . com

Sam Howard wrote:

>Does anyone have any "policy" statements that they'd be willing to share?
> We are looking to have people at our clients sign a "Network Access
>Agreement" stating things like: thou shalt not do bad things, etc, etc, but
>the verbiage on that is not anywhere near complete, so I thought I'd ask
>around for hints...anyone?

I recommend you acquire Charles Cresson Wood's book "Information Security
Policies made Easy". It's sold by Baseline Software, info @
 baselinesoft .
 com .

A quite inspiring piece of work. (I'm not affiliated with Baseline or mr.
Wood - I just think the book is worth while).

Rgds,
Niels

-- Niels J Bjergstrom, Ph.D., m/ISACA            Tel. +31 70 362 2269 --
-- Computer Security Engineers, Ltd.             Fax. +31 70 365 2286 --
-- Postbus 85 502, NL-2508 CE Den Haag       London: +44 181 519 8011 --
-- Netherlands                          Email: njb @
 csehost .
 knoware .
 nl --
-- PGP Public key available on request - please use when mailing vira --

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: WWW - http - cgi_scripts