Subject: IP source routed traffic - how to generate?
From: Michael Haberler <mah @ ic . co . at>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 1995 23:11:55 -0100 (GMT-0100)
To: firewalls @ greatcircle . com

I'm looking for tools  to generate TCP connections or UDP with source routed
IP packets for reasonably popular platforms. Any hints?

-michael

ps: No, I'm not a loonie from alt.2600, I want to quality-check our
own work. But then, thats what these guys probably also would say..

Michael Haberler                                mah @
 eunet .
 co .
 at
EUnet Austria Ltd                               MH182
A-1090 Vienna, Austria, Thurngasse 8/16
Tel: +43 (1) 31376                              fax: +43 (1) 3106926