Subject: Re: Use of Remote Authentication: tacacs/radius/etc...
From: Marcelo Lopes Rodrigues <mlrodrig @ caju . larc . usp . br>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 1995 14:36:26 -0300 (EST)
To: Firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM
Cc: firewalls-digest @ GreatCircle . COM

David wrote:

> In addition to TACACS and RADIUS, there is now TACACS+.  You'll need to be
> running IOS 10.3(3) or later to get this.  TACACS+ is a complete rewrite of
> TACACS.  It is a big step ahead of both TACACS and RADIUS.  (Yes, I am
> biased.)

So why is Cisco starting to use Radius? (Packet magazine, Vol. 7, Number 2
, Second Quarter 1995, pag. 13)

	Marcelo L. Rodrigues
	mlrodrig @
 larc .
 usp .
 br

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: HannaH from SecureWare Inc.
From: gary flynn <gary @ habanero . jmu . edu>
Next: Re: HannaH from SecureWare Inc.
From: mulligan @ future . incog . com
Indexed By Thread Previous: Firewall Requirements Document