Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(July 1994)

Subject: sunos patches
From: Matthew Harding <matt @ worldlinx . com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 94 09:54:24 EDT
To: firewalls @ greatcircle . com

Since we mentioned the topic, I am very interested in any and all
sunos patches for 4.1.3 as well as 4.1.3_U1...

I have posted this request also to comp.security.*, but since people
here are specifically interested in firewall implementations,
please EMAIL ME ONLY your list of bug fixes and or descriptions that
you feel are relevant and necessary, and I will edit them and then
create a master list that I will post here later subject to
approval of Brent (actually I can leave it here on our anon. ftp
site as well).

I feel this would be an excellent value document. I have already
devoured the Livingston security document (thanks Carl!), as well
as numerous postings here since then.

But please don't inundate this list with your replies! I will mail
a copy to anyone who requests it at any time...

Thanks!
Matthew (matt @
 worldlinx .
 com)

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Firewall Introduction temporarily withdrawn