Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(July 1994)

Subject: "Internet Firewalls -- An Introduction" stored in compressed format
From: "Andrew T. Robinson" <atr @ maine . net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 94 13:27:23 EST

Due to popular demand, I have stored my paper as

   firewall-introduction.ps.Z

The zip file is still there, and a full 33% smaller... The URL for the new
document is: ftp://ftp.maine.net/firewall-introduction.ps.Z

And it's true:  our anonymous FTP does not require a password :-)

Also, someone indicated that the file was "not quite real postscript."  I'm not
sure if this is true but if other people have problems, please let me know.

Andy

Indexed By Date Previous: Smart Cards