Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(July 1994)

Subject: setting up proper filters for Brixton PPP
From: jimc @ e-Commerce . Com (Jim Carroll)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 94 10:29:59 EDT
To: firewalls @ greatcircle . com

Greetings;

I'm trying to set up proper filtering rules for Brixton PPP (for
SunOS 4.1.x) and am having a bit of grief.  Would anyone care to
shed some light?

I've set up a Cisco before, but the Brixton product I find a
bit obtuse.

Please answer directly.  If there's any other interest, I'll
post a summary of replies (assuming I get any :-).

As an aside, would anyone care to comment on the Morningstar PPP
(for SunOS 4.1.x) product?  From what I've read in the docs, their
filtering approach appears much nicer than the Brixton.

--
Jim Carroll --  jimc @
 e-Commerce .

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: delete me